Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Things I needed to update.

Those of you who have been looking at my blog noticed that the Culture Questions used to be a 7th grade project. However, since the 6th graders have been given laptops, I have moved the Culture questions to the sixth graders. Seventh graders are now reading in Spanish about different cultures. Their research will be on a specific topic which they will research for each of the different countries, we read about. At the end of the rotation they will be asked to create a project, which will compare what the student has found out on their topic with three of the countries we have studied and the US.

Seventh graders will also be learning vocabulary around talking about what they like to eat and what they like to do.

Let me know if you have any questions.

2 comments:

Señora Shearman's Blog said...

I don't know what I'm doing

Anonymous said...

una mejor suerte la vex proxima



de ben hincher